How do I charge a cancellation fee?
Many establishments may charge a buyout fee for members that cancel their account before the contract end date. To do this, follow the steps below:
- From the Main Menu, click on Cancel Member.
- Select the member from the list you wish to cancel.
- Select the membership below that you wish to cancel and click Next.
- Select Member is buying out to cancel and click Next.
- Type in the Buyout Amount or use the Buyout Calculator.
- Click Next when finished.
- Select the Inactive Date and click Next.
- Click on the pull-down menu labeled: Please select a reason for the member cancellation and select the reason that best describes to you the situation.
- Add any Details if you want and click Next.
- Review the information on the screen you see and click Next.
- The cancellation is now complete. Click Done.
- This takes you to the Checkout screen of Payments and Product Sales.
- Choose the customer's payment method and enter the amount they have paid.
- Select the Sales Person and click Next.
- Here, you see a review. Once satisfied, click Print or Back To Menu to complete the transaction.