I made a mistake. How do I void a transaction?
Voiding a transaction is an irreversible action. To void a transaction perform the following steps:
- From the Main Menu, select Money Management.
- Select Money Management Wizard and click OK after confirming the process date.
- Select the transaction you wish to void by clicking in the Select column so that a check mark displays. Be sure to select only the transaction you wish to void.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Click the Void button.
- Select a reason for the void, enter a note if desired, and click OK.
- If you are sure you wish to void the transaction, confirm the void by clicking Yes
Once you have completed these steps the transaction has been voided. A voided transaction is removed from all areas of the software, except for the Void Sale Report and the member's payment history. The member's payment history will clearly indicate that the transaction was voided.