How do I issue a refund?
The iGo Figure Software allows you to issue refunds to your members and it adjusts your paperwork and the member's payment history accordingly. To issue a refund, simply perform the following steps:
- From the Main Menu, select Refunds.
- Select the member to whom you wish to issue a refund.
- Select the payment you wish to refund and click Next.
- Select the item(s) being returned (you can adjust the quantity by typing the number in the "Ref" box) and click Next.
- Select the refund method, input the amount, click Next to complete the transaction.
Your paperwork and the member's payment history is automatically updated once the refund is complete. Your inventory is not automatically adjusted since the item might be returned because it is defective. You will need to adjust your inventory manually.