My customer would like to change the account that I charge the monthly fees to each month. How do I make this change?
In order to edit the fees for new members, please perform the following steps:
- From the Main Menu, select Member Records.
- Select the member who would like the account changed.
- On the General tab of the member's record, simply click on the membership under the green Memberships rectangle. This will bring up the Membership Details screen.
- Click on Edit Membership in the lower right-hand corner of this screen.
- Click on the account hyperlink under the Account Information portion of this screen.
- Click New Account.
- Select the type of account you want to create and then click OK.
- Enter the appropriate account information and click Save.
- The new account is now listed on the Accounts on File screen. Click OK.
- Click OK in the lower right-hand corner of the Membership Details screen.
- Click Save on the General tab of the member's record.
Once you have completed these steps all future payments will be drafted from or charged to this new account.