Handling Attendance-Based Insurance-Pay Programs in the iGo Figure Software
Handling Attendance-Based Insurance-Pay Programs in the iGo Figure Software is very simple.
You will want to ensure you are on Version 3.8 or higher. Click here to upgrade.
- Step 1 - Create an Attribute to track the program (Click here to learn more).
1. From the More Options Menu, click Member Attributes.
2. Click Add a New Attribute.
3. Input the Attribute name and click Save.
- Step 2 - Enter Members as a Month-to-Month member and assign the attribute (Click here to learn more).
- 1. From the Main Menu, select New Member.
2. Then Assign a Membership to a New Member and click Next.
3. Continue the the New Membership Wizard as usual, and be sure to assign the appropriate attribute, select Month-to-Month, and extend the Contract End Date 90 days out.
4. On the Initial Payment screen, be sure to input 0.00 for the Sign Up Fees and the Dues Paid at Sign Up, as you will not be collecting any funds during the initial sign up process.
5. Complete the New Membership Wizard as usual and click Done to return to the Main Menu.
- Step 3 - Report the member's attendance (Click here to learn more).
1. From the Main Menu, select Reports.
2. Click Attendance Reports and then select Attendance Details by Attribute.
3. Select the attribute and date range for which you wish to see member attendance data and click OK.
4. You will be able to report the date and time for each workout for each member participating in this program.
- Step 4 - Record payments in Payments and Product Sales (Click here to learn more).
1. From the Main Menu, select Payments and Product Sales.
2. Select the member.
3. Click on the Memberships tab and click Month-to-Month.
4. Input the amount received and click OK.
5. Extend the contract end date out 90 days and click OK.
6. Click Next twice.
7. Select the Sales Person, payment method, and complete the transaction as usual.