How do I flag a membership on sign-in?
Some of your members may require special attention (health issues, special event coming up, etc.) when they attend your establishment. For these members, you can choose to flag an Attribute when they scan their keytag. When these members appear in the Attendance Panel, they will have a red dot next to their name. To flag a member at sign-in, follow the steps below:
- From the Main Menu, click on Member Records.
- Select the member for whom you wish to flag during sign-in.
- Click Edit in the upper-right corner.
- Click Add/Remove under the Member Attributes section of the General tab.
- In the Add/Remove Attribute window that appears, check the box to the attribute(s) you want to assign to the member and click OK.
- Now, one at a time, you can click on the attribute(s) that you wish to appear as a flag when the member is signed-in.
- An Attribute Details window appears. Under, Flag on member keytag scan, select Yes and click OK.
- Save your changes and this member will be flagged on their next sign-in.