How do I put restrictions on the access of my managers and employees?
To put restrictions on the security access of your managers or employees, simply perform the following steps:
- From the More Options Menu, click on Security.
- Click Edit in the upper-right corner.
- Click the radio button next to Advanced Settings.
- Click Edit, which is on the right side of either Employee or Manager.
- Check mark the boxes only of the areas you would like to grant access to the employee/manager.
- Once finished, click OK.
- Click Save in the upper right-hand corner.
Once this is complete, your employee or manager access will be adjusted accordingly.