My member attended another facility. How do I add these attendances?
To change a Member's Attendance History, simply perform the following steps:
- 1. From the Main Menu, click on Member Records.
- 2. Select the member whose attendance needs to be adjusted.
- 3. Click on the purple History tab.
- 4. Select Attendance History from the drop-down menu.
- 5. Click Edit in the upper right-hand corner.
- 6. Click Add New to add individual attendances, or enter the amount under Adjustments which will add all attendances at once. Be sure to save your changes.
Once this is complete, your member's total attendance will be adjusted accordingly.