How do I take a payment for a customer returning before the end of their membership hold?
To take a membership payment after terminating a membership hold, follow the steps below:
- From the Main Menu, click on Payments and Product Sales.
- Select the member for whom you wish to record a payment.
- Click on the Memberships tab.
- Click on the membership for which you need to record a payment.
- Enter the necessary information and click OK.
- Click Next.
- On the Purchase Review, you can add any Additional Comments. When you are done here, click Next.
- On the Checkout screen, select the payment method used by your customer and type in the Amount Paid.
- The Balance should now be $0.00. Select the Sales Person and click Next.
- You can now either Print the receipt or go Back To List.