Release Notes for 3.1.12
Release Date: June 16, 2006
Enhancements & Defect Fixes
- User has the ability to add a tax sub-category through the Taxes tab in Business Defaults. This is helpful for Canadian users in tracking GST and PST taxes.
- When an owner uses the Owner Comp feature as a payment method on a collections payment, that payment is removed from Collections instead of displaying a balance of $0.00.
- The Employee Work History report displays an employee's work history even if a pay rate is not entered for the employee.
- The Employee Time Sheet lists information for new member sales.
- Employees have the ability to clock-in and out with a keytag and the work history is recorded in Employee Records.
Speed and performance have been improved and more enhancements are on the way.
Language Preference (Set to French (Canada) in a member's record)
- User has the ability to set an individual member's language preference to French (Canada) in the Personal tab of the member's record.
- The Welcome Screen is displayed in French when a member's language preference is changed to French (Canada). More languages will be added in a future release.
- Welcome Screen, sales receipt, refunds receipt, Personal Weight Reports, and member messages are displayed in French.
- The software now has a comprehensive Cancellation Letter.
- In Member Records all member history screens are now sorted in reverse chronological order, displaying the most recent data first.
- Member Name is displayed in Edit Membership mode, so it is easy to detect which member file you are working with.
- When trying to enter a keytag number that is already assigned to another membership, the system displays a message stating a duplicate keytag number is being used and asks the user to enter a unique keytag number.
- Some users were unable to view/edit membership details in Member Records for specific members. This issue has been resolved.
- User has the ability to remove a member from membership hold status.
- If user is attempting to create a member with the same name as another member, a pop up appears asking the user if this is the same member. The user can decide whether or not to create another record at that point.
- Clicking Back to List while in a member's record, takes the user to the Select a Member screen to select another member record to access.
- User has the ability to link the primary member's account information to the add-on member's record. This auto populates the add-on member's account information with the primary member's account, so the user does not have to re-enter it.
- Some users were experiencing payment issues when members came off of membership hold. This issue has been fixed in this version.
- System allows user to proceed with the Money Management Wizard to print a deposit slip even if no bank information is entered for the facility in Business Defaults.
- Some users periodically experienced a big red 'X' while in Money Management due to their computer resources being low. In some instances, restarting the computer resolved this issue while in others, startup programs needed to be disabled.
Payments & Product Sales
- User has the ability to use the Pay Now button from the Money tab in Member Records to make a payment to a member's customer account even if the customer has a positive balance.
- User has the ability to process a refund to an EFT and credit card transactions.
Regional Settings (Set to English (Canada) in Regional Settings)
- The system displays Province and Postal Code fields in the Business Defaults section instead of State and Zip Code fields.
- The system displays Province and Postal Code fields instead of State and Zip Code fields when the user adds a member bank account.
- Measurement units on the Membership Summary Report are displayed in centimeters (cm) and kilograms (kg), if selected in Business Defaults.
- The Operating System Date/Time column in the Event Log (Main Menu > Reports > Management Reports > Event Log) displays the date format as (dd-mm-yyyy).
- The Product Sales report (Main Menu > Reports > Management Reports > Product Sales), displays data for the entire month instead of data collected before the 12th.
- The Check Draft Members By Day report (Main Menu > Reports > Management Reports > Check Draft Members By Day) is populated properly.
- The Credit Card Information screen displays a Province field instead of a State field.
- The Credit Card Information screen displays a Postal Code field instead of a Zip Code field.
- The Bank Information screen displays a Province field instead of a State field.
- The Postal Code is displayed in the Personal tab of each member's record.
- The Failed Electronic Payments section of Money Management displays a Postal Code field instead of a Zip Code field.
- The Failed Electronic Payments section of Money Management displays a Province field instead of a State field.
- The New Membership Wizard displays a Postal Code field instead of a Zip Code field.
- The New Membership Wizard displays a Province field instead of a State field.
- The Accounts tab in Member Records displays a Postal Code field instead of a Zip Code field in the Bank Account Information screen.
- The Accounts tab in Member Records displays a Postal Code field instead of a Zip Code field in the Credit Card Information screen.
- The Personal tab in Member Records displays a Province field instead of a State field.
- The Personal tab in Member Records displays a Postal Code field instead of a Zip Code field.
- System sorts all history reports (i.e., Payment History Report, Attendance History Report, Notes History, Signup History and Status History) in reverse chronological order displaying most recent data first.
- The tax rates on the Tax Report correspond to the tax rate from the sale.
- A Member Workouts by Date Range report has been added to the Attendance Reports category.
- Tax Report rounding issues that were experienced by some users have now been fixed.
- When a new member signs up, that member appears on the Traffic Control Sheet on the joined date instead of the previous date.
- Overlapping fields (characters) on the Projection Sheet have now been corrected and are displaying properly.
- There were some users with no data on any reports. This issue has been resolved.
- The Member Hold report displays only one member listing for each member, even if there are multiple memberships.
- The Member Hold Report only displays current holds and not the entire history of members who have been on hold on the past.
- The Credit Card Draft report displays all credit card drafts for the selected month.
- The Birthday List report only displays active members and not inactive members recently cancelled.
- The Top Losers report displays data matching the data recorded in the member's records.
- System displays a preview of the selected Personal Weight Report for members regardless of paper size limits.
- Transition Training Tutorial (Upgrade Tutorial) has a quick navigation menu to promptly watch any part of the tutorial or take the exam instantly. This addresses users who were experiencing difficulties transitioning from one section to another.
- A message is displayed when launching the Training Tutorial stating 'The Training Tutorial is a large file. Please be patient while this video appears.' allowing the user to know the video clip is loading.
- If a member's picture is saved in the member record, the member's picture appears on the Welcome Screen when the member scans in.
- Welcome Screen displays a message asking a member in collections, on membership hold, or inactive status to please see a staff member.
- User has the ability to save an advertisement to be displayed on the Welcome Screen.
- At the end of the Transition Training Tutorial (Upgrade Tutorial) section, the Continue button does not transition to the next section. To continue with the tutorial, close the current video and click on the next section on the Transition Training Tutorial menu.
- At the end of Tutorial Exam, the Review Quiz button does not work properly. Click on the menu to view the exam.
- Member Workouts by Date Range report will not display a member in the report if the phone number field in the member's record is empty.
- Member Workouts by Date Range report requires the user to enter today's date and a future date to view all members signed in today.
- In some instances the unit label in Weights and Measurement for a member will display the wrong unit label. Instead of displaying 'lbs' it displays 'kg.' To resolve this issue, go into Business Defaults and re-select the measurement units.
- Some users may experience incorrect tax calculations in the Tax Report. To resolve this issue, go into Business Defaults and re-type the membership sales tax rate.
Note: Many other issues have been addressed but have not been mentioned on this list because they are user specific. If you feel you have issues that were not addressed above, please contact technical support for further assistance.
*Defect discovered internally and fixed before releasing to users.
Below are known issues in this version that will be addressed in upcoming versions.