- My iGo
- Download iGo Figure
- Extending Version 2
iGo Figure® Version 2.08.6 Patch Instructions
These steps should be followed if you are currently using the software on Version 2.08.3 or higher You can determine your version by looking above Today’s Attendance on the Main Menu.
- Click here to download version 2.08.6
- Click Save.
- Select My Desktop as the location to save the file.
- Click Save.
- Exit iGo Figure, and make a backup. Save the backup to a safe external location, such as a jump drive.
- Right-click on the file you downloaded to your desktop (v2086.exe), and select Properties.
- Look at the bottom of the window that opens. If you see a button labeled Unblock, click on it, then click Apply and OK. (If you do not see a button labeled Unblock, just close the window.)
- Double-click on the file v2086.exe to begin the installation of the file.
- Click the option ‘Start Step 1’ you will receive the message ‘Step 1 is complete. Please run Step 2 Now’, click OK. DO NOT continue unless you have received this message.
- Click the option ‘Start Step 2’. You may receive the following error message, if so click OK, and allow the patch to continue working until you have received the message ‘Step 2 is complete’ Click OK.
- Click the option ‘Start Step 3’. You will receive the following message on your screen, Click OK.
- Click the ‘Finished’ option to end the install of the v2.08.6 patch.
- After the patch has finished running, open iGo Figure as you normally would.
- The software should open fine with no errors or warning messages, or any special steps required.
- When the software opens, verify that the Version number is now 2.08.6.
- Go into Member Records and verify your data is intact.