Get started with iGo Figure Version 3.12 Today!
You will love all of the features included in the iGo Figure Software to run your club and manage your members. Just follow these steps and you’ll be on your way.
A high-speed internet connection is recommended for this process. If you do not have access to a high-speed internet connection on the computer you use for iGo Figure, we suggest that you use a different computer to download the training materials and the software. Then, simply save the files to a USB drive or CD (two CDs are required). You can then bring the files to your club and install them from the USB drive or CDs.
- Install iGo Figure Version 22.214.171.124
Exit iGo Figure and make an external backup.
Download the software.
Click the button below. When asked, save the file to your Desktop. This is a large file and it may take some time for the download to complete.Download Version 3.12 Now
Reboot your computer.
Install the software on your computer.
- Right-click on the iGo_Figure_126.96.36.199.exe icon on your Desktop.
- Choose Properties from the menu that pops up. If you see an Unblock button near the bottom, click on it and then click OK. If not, just click OK to continue.
- If you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7, right click on the iGo_Figure_188.8.131.52.exe file and left click on Run as Administrator
- The InstallShield Wizard will appear. Follow the instructions on your screen to complete installation.